Hardwell & Aviation Fan WANTED!
Anyone going to see Hardwell in Vegas on the 27th of May? I have a seat open on the plane for the 27th. Yes, a plane. I’ll be flying you ;)
Message Me :)
*Trance Tune of the Week*
Armin van Buuren Vs. Arty - Nehalennia
Dada Life Vs. Leon Bolier Vs. Lenny Kravitz Vs. Afrojack
Gonna Epic Rock US! (Naamnaam’s Multi Boot)
Still working on this, let me know what you think?
Source: djnaamnaam / Naamnaam
Messing around with Cannonball & Gangnam Style. OPPA CANNONBALL!
Just saw this one. I’ve carefully summarized this movie so as to not ruin it, should you choose to spend an entire “Afternoon” watching it.
Jab Tak Hai Jaan - Boy meets girl, boy teaches girl to sing, boy confesses love to girl, girl is confused, girl says I love you, “Mr. Jesus” doesn’t like boy, girl leaves boy, boy turns to a life of defusing bombs, boy meets another girl, “Mr. Jesus” doesn’t like boy again, boy loses memory, both girls come back into the picture, both girls fall in love with boy, boy leaves both of them and goes back to defusing bombs. Oh, and some nana nana song and dance in between = 179 minutes I’d spend watching it again some day. 4 ESTARS!
Landing at Home - No TCAS
- I took some friends up flying recently and they both were a bit memorized at the fact that our airplane's shadow got larger and closer as we approached to land. On our way back home both passengers were looking out the window to find the shadow as we approached to land.
- I was focused in on the landing ahead and was cleared to land while the passengers were still trying to find the cool shadow of the aircraft.
- Me: Rocking wings side to side to scan my surroundings and see everything is clear.
- Pax: Is it on our left of right? I can't find it.
- Me: Thinking to myself, "It's so weird there isn't more traffic right now." "I wonder where all the other planes are?"
- Pax: It's definitely not on the right. I can't see it.
- Me: Seeing a plane's shadow appear on my left getting closer and bigger as we descend to land. I'm thinking, "Wait a second! That's not our plane's shadow."
- Pax: Found it, it's on our left, look! Thinking that's our aircraft's shadow.
- Me: Rocking wings again only to see a Piper coming in for the parallel making a huge turn from base to final.
- ATC: Quiet as a mouse.
Let’s what the sassy dolphin on here thinks about this one? lol
Source: djnaamnaam / BASOMATIK